Mission and Vision
In leading the region in the provision of children’s healthcare services, CHKD will:
- Deliver excellence in quality and service as we continually measure and improve our outcomes;
- Evolve and enhance services in response to the needs of children and the advancement of science;
- Educate the next generation of leaders in children’s health;
- Be the healthcare employer of choice; and,
- Collaborate with others to attain our vision.
Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters Health System will lead the region as the preferred provider of quality children’s health services.
Our Statement of Values
Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters Health System is guided by these values:
- Excellence in Quality of Care and Service
- Teamwork and Communication
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Responsibility and Stewardship of Resources
- Creativity and Innovation