Monday, May 21, 2007
Contact: George Stinnett, CHKD, (757) 668-7043 or George.Stinnett@chkd.org
Chesapeake Pediatrics to hold Open House at New Medical Office
CHESAPEAKE, Va.—Chesapeake Pediatrics, a primary care practice of CHKD Medical Group, now has a second location at 1124 S. Battlefield Boulevard, and the public is invited to attend an open house there June 9, 2-4 p.m.
A tour of the facility will be available, and current and prospective patients will have an opportunity to meet the practice’s American Academy of Pediatrics board-certified pediatricians, certified pediatric nurse practitioners and office staff.
The open house also will include: car seat safety checks; a visit by CHKD’s mascot, Healthy Bear; the hospital’s special critical care ambulance; local police and fire vehicles; story telling, clowns and face-painting; refreshments and a car seat raffle.
As a primary care practice, Chesapeake Pediatrics makes childhood development their primary concern. Services include:
- Routine checkups and well-child care, including immunizations
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Prenatal “get acquainted” visits
- Early morning well check visits
- Newborn care
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic and recurrent health conditions
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Asthma management
- Breast-feeding education and support
- Adolescent primary care
For more information about the open house or office hours, insurances accepted and appointments, please call (757) 547-5558.