Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Contact: George Stinnett, CHKD, (757) 668-7043 or George.Stinnett@chkd.org
Pediatricians Join CHKD Medical Group Practices
HAMPTON ROADS, Va.—The following pediatricians are joining CHKD Medical Group practices effective August 1.
- Adam Drewes, M.D., and Sarah Lee, M.D., are joining Tidewater Children’s Associates. Dr. Drewes earned his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Lee is a graduate of West Virginia University Medical School. Both doctors completed pediatric residencies at CHKD/EVMS. Tidewater Children’s Associates has practices at:
For appointments or information, call the number listed for each location.
- 171 Kempsville Road, Bldg. B, Norfolk, 668-6500
- 300 Medical Parkway, Suite 100, Chesapeake, 436-1999
- 5835 Harbor View Boulevard, Suffolk, 668-6050
- Rebbecca Olszak, M.D., is joining General Booth Pediatrics, 2117 McComas Way, Suite 103, Virginia Beach. Dr. Olszak graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Neb., and recently completed a residency in pediatrics at CHKD/EVMS. For appointments of information, call 668-6700.
- Kathleen Wiley, M.D., is joining Pediatric Diagnostic Center, 6345 Center Drive, Bldg. 14, Norfolk. Dr. Wiley earned her medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and recently completed a pediatric residency at CHKD/EVMS. For appointments or information, call 461-4027.
CHKD Medical Group is part of the CHKD Health System and consists of 13 primary care pediatric practices with more than 80 community-based physicians caring for children throughout Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina.
Attached: image of Dr. Drewes, image of Dr. Lee, image of Dr. Wiley