Thursday, September 18, 2008
Contact: George Stinnett, CHKD, (757) 668-7043 or George.Stinnett@chkd.org
Pediatricians Join CHKD Medical Group Practices
HAMPTON ROADS, Va.—The following physicians have recently joined CHKD Medical Group practices. CHKD Medical Group is part of the CHKD Health System and consists of 14 pediatric primary care practices with more than 100 physicians caring for children throughout Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina.
Joining Tidewater Children’s Associates, Norfolk, are:
- Kimberly Davis, M.D., who completed a residency at Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D. C., after graduating from State University of New York Stony Brook School of Medicine.
- Monica Baker, M.D., who completed a residency at CHKD after graduating from the University of Wisconsin Madison Medical School.
- Amy Harms, M.D., who completed a residency at CHKD after graduating from Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia.
Joining Pediatric Associates, Norfolk, are:
- Kimberly Schindler, M.D., who completed a residency at CHKD after graduating from Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Emily Fitzpatrick, M.D., who completed a residency at CHKD after graduating from the University of Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
Joining General Booth Pediatrics, Virginia Beach, is:
- Vicky Schubert, M.D., who most recently practiced at the Children’s Medical Center, Callahan, Fla. She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, and completed her residency at the National Naval Medical Center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
Joining Coastal Pediatrics, Elizabeth City, N.C., is:
- Kara Fisher, M.D., who completed a residency at the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital, Danville, Penn., after graduating from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
More information about CHKD Children's Medical Group is available.