Dr. Alexander Ellis
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Residency: Medical University of South Carolina
Fellowship: Medical University of South Carolina
Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Ellis earned a bachelor's degree in ecology and evolutionary biology from Princeton University.
He also holds a masters of science in biology from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec.
Honors & Awards
- Coastal Virginia Magazine "Top Doc" 2016
- Coastal Virginia Magazine "Top Doc" 2014, 2015
- Best Doctors in Hampton Roads, 2012 and 2013
- Outstanding Subspecialty Faculty Teacher Award nominee, 2013
- Fellow of the Year, Medical University of South Carolina, 2006
- Cub Scouts, assistant den leader