CWIG Norfolk 2016
Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters will proudly host the 17th Chest Wall International Group meeting, June 15-17, 2016, in Norfolk, VA.
The CWIG annual meeting is a platform for medical professionals to share their experiences in the care and management of chest wall disorders. This gathering offers a unique opportunity for all speakers and delegates to exchange ideas and pursue new techniques. The program committee welcomes
the submission of work.
Dr. Robert Kelly, a world leader in pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum surgery and Chief of Surgery at CHKD, will chair CWIG 2016.
- Dr. Donald Nuss - Pediatric surgeon, Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters: Developed the Nuss Procedure for the treatment of pectus excavatum.
- Dr. Davi Haje - Orthopedic surgeon, Brasilia, Brazil: Brace treatment for chest wall deformities.
- Dr. Dawn Jaroszewski - Thoracic surgeon, Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix: Treatment of adult pectus.
- Dr. Michael LaQuaglia - Pediatric surgeon, Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York: Chest wall resection for tumors in childhood.
- Dr. Hyung Joo Park - Thoracic surgeon, Seoul, Korea: Innovations to the Nuss Procedure.
- Dr. Patricio Varela - Pediatric surgeon, Santiago, Chile: Repair of unusual chest wall deformities.
- Dr. Zeng Qi - Pediatric surgeon, Beijing, China: Chest wall deformities in younger patients.
For additional information:
Stacey T. Bell RN BSN
Physician Practice Manager, Pediatric Surgery