CWIG Norfolk 2016
Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters
will proudly host the 17th Chest Wall International Group meeting, June 15-17,
2016 in Norfolk, VA.
This gathering provides valuable
pediatric surgery education focused on the treatment of chest wall deformities.
As home of the NussPprocedure, CHKD performs more pectus excavatum surgeries
than any facility in the United States and serves as a major training site for
Hotel and Flight Accommodations
- Room rate of $129 per night at the Norfolk Marriott, the conference's host hotel, will be available for reservation through June 1.
- Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer airfares for travel to CWIG Norfolk 2016. Refer to your meeting code (NMMJH) to purchase your tickets and your negotiated discount may be applied. Reservations and ticketing are available via
www.delta.com/meeting or by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111. Please note that a direct ticketing charge will apply for booking by phone. When booking online, select Book Your Flight and this will bring you to the Book A
Flight page. Enter the meeting code in the box provided.
CWIG 2016 will be chaired by
Dr. Robert Kelly, a world leader in pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum surgery and Chief of Surgery at CHKD.
The Chest Wall International Group annual meeting is a platform for
medical professionals to share their experiences in the care and management of
chest wall disorders. This pediatric surgery conference offers a unique
opportunity for all speakers and delegates to exchange ideas and pursue new
techniques through lectures, seminars and abstract presentations. The program committee welcomes
the submission of work.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - 20.00
- Dr. Donald Nuss, pediatric surgeon, creator of the Nuss Procedure
- Dr. Davi Haje, orthopedic surgeon, Brasilia, Brazil
- Dr. Dawn Jaroszewski, thoracic surgeon, Mayo Scottsdale, adult pectus
- Dr. Michael LaQuaglia, pediatric surgeon, Memorial Sloan Kettering, chest wall resection for tumors in childhood. Undisputed world authority
- Dr. Hyung Joo Park, thoracic surgeon, Seoul, Korea. Developer of multiple equipment changes in Nuss Procedure surgery including crane elevation.
- Dr. Patricio Varela, pediatric surgeon, Santiago, Chile
- Dr. Zeng Qi, pediatric surgeon, Beijing Children's
For additional information:
Stacey T. Bell RN BSN
Physician Practice Manager, Pediatric Surgery