Click on the logo above and enter the KINDNESS ZONE where you can:
- Register your school or community organization to be a part of the Kindness Campaign. You also can sign up for a free kindness assembly program produced and presented by our kindness partners - The Virginia Stage Company. There are two programs one for grades K-3 and 4-8.
- Post your kindness projects
- Find acts of kindness resources for students, teachers and community organizations or clubs
- View the BeKindDoKind video
- Post your kindness acts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
In 2000, Kohl’s introduced Kohl’s Cares® to reinforce their commitment to children’s health and education. By selling specially marked kid-friendly Kohl’s Cares® merchandise, Kohl’s has raised and donated more than $257 million nation-wide for kids’ health and education initiatives within the communities it serves.
Locally, Kohl’s Cares® has partnered with CHKD since 2000 to offer educational programs that promote the health and well-being of all families in the Hampton Roads community. This year, we are pleased to launch the Kohl’s Kind Kids program, with a call to action to BeKindDoKind! Simply click on the Kohl’s Kind Kids logo above and enter the Kindness Zone to learn more about how you can become involved.