Patient Financial Policy
Our medical practices understand that the cost of health care is a key concern for our patients. We have developed the following Financial Policy to help address these concerns and clarify patient responsibilities. Please contact your CMG practice with specific questions regarding this policy.
- Payment in full is expected at the time services are rendered.
- Charges or payments to your account after the statement cycle will show on the next statement.
- Contact your insurance carrier first with any questions related to your benefits or any denials.
- Avoid collections activity by paying in full or contact the practice's billing department to establish a payment agreement.
- Ensure our providers actively participate with your insurance carrier.
- Know your benefit coverage, as well as your dependents, prior to receiving services.
- Ensure that all pre-approval requirements are met to avoid denials or out-of-network benefits.
For additional information, please review our standard Financial Policy Brochure.