Children's Medical Group (CMG)
CHKD's Primary Care Practices
Children's Medical Group, an organization of 16 pediatric practices, has offices in every corner of our region.
As members of the CHKD family, the pediatricians of Children's Medical Group offer immediate access to the full range of CHKD's special pediatric services. But just as important, they share CHKD's commitment to quality, excellence and child-centered care.
The healthcare providers of Children's Medical Group have met stringent requirements set by national certification organizations. These practices specialize in the care of infants, children and adolescents, from birth through 21 years. Services include:
- Routine checkups and well-child care, including immunizations
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Newborn hospital care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute (sudden) illnesses and injuries
- Treatment of chronic and recurrent health conditions
- Comprehensive care for hospitalized children
- Treatment and care of injuries
- Breastfeeding education and support