Spina Bifida Transition

Related Health Information

The following resources and agencies can assist spina bifida patients with the transition to adulthood and adult care providers.

The Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services
Norfolk Office
861 Glenrock Road Suite 202
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757) 455-0831 Office

Endependence Center Inc - Center for Independent Living 
6300 East Virginia Beach Blvd.
Norfolk, VA 23502-2827
Phone:(757) 461-8007 Voice
(757) 461-7527 TDD

National Center on Secondary Education and Transition
Phone: (612) 624-2097