Schedule An Appointment
Use the tabbed form below to request a visit for your children. Click the 'Next' button to continue through each tab once you have entered the required information.
This site should not be used for urgent matters. For emergencies dial 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room
Helpful hints for scheduling your child’s appointment:
Practice Address and Phone
- New patients must call our office to register and schedule an appointment.
- Existing patients may request appointments for well visits.
- For urgent and sick visit/same day appointments, please call our office.
- Make your request as early as possible to receive your preferred date and time. We are able to accommodate requests for appointments up to 3 months in advance.
- Be sure that it has been one year since your child’s last well visit if your child is over one year of age.
- One-year-old and four-year-old well visits must be scheduled after your child has turned this age due to requirements for vaccination administration.